WATER SPORT ADMINISTRATOR - JOB DESCRIPTION
You will be working with the General Manager, Sailing Manager and the Waters-ports Team to ensure smooth running of all operations.
- Manage Watersports bookings, payments, arrivals and departures of all students.
- Maintain the watersports booking calendar and administration to maximise bookings of lessons , equipment hire and floating dockage.
- Update sailing sections of the NSA website and third-party websites to ensure they are up to date with course info and fees.
- Dealing with administration regards to sailing lessons/rentals.
- Updating student database on the APP and in any other format.
- Communication with schools for signups in an ongoing basis.
- Arrange school transport.
- Ensure records of schools and all clients are kept uptodate on a daily basis.
- Manage waiting lists for Saturday swimming and sailing lessons.
- Involvement in executing regattas, events and fundraisers as necessary.
- Manage cleaning and organisation for Instructors Office, Sail Loft, Changing Rooms etc.
- Regularly reviewing procedures and processes with the GM to ensure they are the most efficient and cost effective they can be.
- Establish high standards of organisation and co-ordination within your operation.
- Manage staff schedule with General Manager and Watersports Managers.
- Organise maintenance and cleaning schedule for Keel Boats with senior instructor and meet and greet guests staying on board the boats.
- Organise and implement Race day and prize-givings, fundraisers or other events as required.
- Assist sailing team in inventory , parts reordering and sourcing best prices and quality of all items needed for the sailing operation whether locally or overseas.
- Happy to be part of ‘all hands-on deck’ both in the office and out in the boat park and dinghy dock to assist where needed.
- And anything else required to do the job as part of the team
- Ensure you deliver an unforgettable experience for the watersports guests.
- Actively promote the NSA and all its aspects to guests on property and stakeholders as the opportunity arises.
- Encourage good communication links between the team, yourself and the GM.
- Establish, develop and maintain professional working relationships with all other organizations on property and external companies.
- Listen to and manage client expectations.
- Attend team meetings as required.
Abilities and Skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Present a ‘can do’ attitude
- Great administrator
- Team player
- Calm friendly demeanour
- Professional, safety conscious
- Minimum of 5 CXC’s including English and Mathematics
- Working knowledge of excel and word and general interest in technology
- Social media experience
- Knowledge of WordPress would be an advantage
- Must have at at least 2 years of administrative experience.
Apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org